Waterfront Resort & Conference Center
The Inn on the Lake Resort & Conference Center has distinguished itself as a unique year-round getaway for business events and personal relaxation. Nestled on the shore of Canandaigua Lake in the heart of the Finger Lakes region, The Inn on the Lake combines traditional warmth and elegance with modern-day conveniences unlike typical Canandaigua Hotels.
As a guest of The Inn on the Lake Resort & Conference Center you will find yourself in the center of an incredible range of unique attractions. Our staff will guide you to the activities of your choice – whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, wine aficionado, history buff, shopper or arts and crafts lover.
We are just moments from the New York Wine & Culinary Center, lake cruises, beautiful beaches, Bristol Mountain Ski Resort, three public golf courses, Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack, and several Finger Lake wine trails. And, we’re just steps from the vibrant shopping in historic downtown Canandaigua.
At the end of each day, join us for terrific dining at our Dining Room or lakeside at the Sand Bar Lounge. Watch the sun set over the lake, sample our world-class wine, and plan your next adventure at The Inn on the Lake Resort & Conference Center.
Hotel Pet Policy
The Inn on the Lake is one of the few hotels in the Finger Lakes that accepts pets. However, we ask you to carefully review the following pet policy.
- Only Dogs are allowed.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $25.00 per night, per pet plus tax is added to all pet rooms.
- Pet owners agree to never leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay at the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the food and beverage areas or the indoor and outdoor pools.
- Pets must always be on a leash or in a cage while they are in any public or common areas within the hotel.
- The pet owner will be fully responsible for any injuries to the hotel employees or other guests caused by their pets.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets, or a $100.00 clean-up fee will be added to their room account.
- The pet owner will be fully responsible for the repair or replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets.
- Guests who choose not to register their pet and occupy a sleeping room will be charged a $100.00 cleaning fee.